March 26, 2010

Every clound has the silver lining...hasn't it?

Ciao,

This Update is all about my disappointment of my grades. English is always my favorite subject,and I can do it at my best.Besides, I'm also happy everytime I learn it. As a result,my English grade is always A(s).

But when I open my webmail to check for my grade,my english grade this time is not A anymore.It's B+.

I know that it sounds nonsense for someone,but for me,I can guarantee that I did at best through this semester.

Also,my score at midterm is ranked as the second in the class.

It's very disappointing....

However, every clound has the silver lining,hasn't it? I feel a lot better when I notice that I get B in Basic Biochemistry^^.It's over my expecting.


Bye Bye,
Brighten Sky,
Venerdi,26 Marzo

No comments:

Post a Comment